Feedback/Questions

If you have any topics you would like me to cover or just general feedback on blogs I have written feel free to email me at helloriker@hotmail.com.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Net Neutrality

Source

This is definately a good piece of legislation. If not done ISPs risk using their influence in the internet market to influence there other services. This would cause an unfair advantage against those types of businesses. I don't see how the DOJ could allow it to go on for this long.

My big fear would be what other things get tagged onto these rules. I mean it will regulate ISPs so why not tag some stuff onto int the proposal about retention of information. Get the ISPs to record more info then they already are. Add in new laws so that the Government can watch over people even easier.

Hopefully the right thing happens here.

Please check out more articles at http://techtify.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment