Feedback/Questions

If you have any topics you would like me to cover or just general feedback on blogs I have written feel free to email me at helloriker@hotmail.com.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Want List - Bluetooth Laser Virtual Keyboard

ThinkGeek :: Bluetooth Laser Virtual Keyboard

Posted using ShareThis

This little device really brings the future to your home. It has been something seen in Sci Fi films for ages and now it is here. My only question is will it support Dvorak and can I change the color to blue?

Regardless, at the price of 149.99 this little toy is affordable for the truely nerdy and not so nerdy. Just looking at the picture makes me druel with anticipation! I also wonder how it will handle a not so flat surface.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I've recently seen this device being used on some CSI-type show...

    My personal favorite part? It's so much easier to clean a flat surface than a keyboard ;)

    ReplyDelete