Feedback/Questions

If you have any topics you would like me to cover or just general feedback on blogs I have written feel free to email me at helloriker@hotmail.com.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Microsoft Tablet

Source

I must admit this piece of hardware comes off as a bit of a surprise. I definately like the look and can't wait to get my hands on one to see what it can do. It will be interesting to see if Microsoft can actually open up a new market as opposed to just throwing in a product into an already existing market. It seems that far too often Microsoft is late to market any cool new devices. Although I am sure that this leak will now push Apple or any pottential competitor to push out their product faster simply to beat Microsoft to Market.

If Microsoft does manage to hit the market first I think it will be hard for competitors to enter the market after.


Please check out more articles at http://techtify.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment